WELCOME TO THE CLUB !
The whole team and all the members of the Ussel flying club would be happy to count you among them.
On the program of celebrations for our members:
flights, learning, meals, parties, events and activities.
MEMBERSHIP PRICES :
120 € / year
60 € / year (for under 25s)
The flying club of Ussel is an association law 1901
Statutes of the association (to download)
Rules of procedure (to download)
F-BTFV is a 4-seater aircraft with tricycles and high wings. Equipped with a 150 horsepower Lycoming engine. In the world of aviation, this device is a benchmark for learning as well as for travel.
Fournier RF6 Bravo
F-GADE is a Franco-German two-seater single-engine aircraft. It is a school plane widely used in learning but also for tourist travel. Latest acquisition of the flying club, it is waiting for you to fly!
Super Cheetah 912S
F-JUQO is a multi-axis, two-seat, tricycle landing gear ULM with high wings. Equipped with a Rotax engine of 100 horses, it is a device which knows how to answer as well the needs of training as for the flight of the region and its surroundings.
F-JKQH is a multi-axis, two-seater ULM with classic landing gear and high wings. Equipped with an 80 horsepower Rotax engine, it is an ideal device for strolling above our beautiful region.
OF HISTORY ...
Let's travel in
THE FUGA MAGISTER
Insignia on the Fuga
Technical characteristics :
Length: 10.06 meters
Wingspan: 12.15 meters
Inaugural flight: July 23, 1952
Maximum speed: 715 Kms / H
Subsonic jet plane designed in France by the Fouga establishments (Gaston Fouga) in collaboration with Pierre Mauboussin, Robert Castello and Joseph Szydlowski in the early 1950s.
The French army began to acquire this device from 1956 until 1970. Used for training and liaison missions.
Used by more than 20 countries in the world, it exists in several versions CM 170, CM 173 and CM 175. Several engines have equipped this aircraft. The particularity of this device is that it was not equipped with an ejection seat.
The flying club of Ussel Thalamy has had a copy of this device (referenced 223) since 1997. Displayed in the parking lot of the aerodrome, it was sold by the French army for the sole purpose of static display.